Hey Guys, Aaron from Berry Robotics here. Just though id pop in an help out anyway I can. @dutchy: Its no lie, the monitoring features really are nothing out of the ordinary using ELM Bluetooth technology, though its not quite the 'cheap' dongle, using a faster processor speed and much more reliable circuitry then $15 Chinese devices. A hidden feature for the Bluetooth connection is that the re-tune module will be able to accept firmware updates in the future if required.

I understand that having a project through Kickstarter allows consumers to have an in depth, manufacturing story of the product with a great perspective on design which I believe we have fulfilled quite well on the campaign page. Unfortunately due to the nature of the product, there is only so much information I can release without compromising the architecture of the circuitry and software which remains intellectual property. I completely understand there is ALWAYS going to be sceptics and some people who will flat out refuse to accept any new invention, because I'm one of them! There is a lot of profitable junk that gets released every year through fantastic marketing and manipulative selling techniques.

What I will emphasis is that I have developed an amazing product that I'm very proud to back and I will be happy to help anyone understand the best I can without compromising the integrity of its functionality.

If anyone has any direct questions for me I will be happy to assist any way I can over here. As you could imagine its an extremely busy time at Berry Robotics at the moment so please allow up to a day or 2 for a reply.

Best Regards,
Aaron