I'm new here, please be nice smart770's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opel Astra J series Service

Hi Everyone. I have Opel Astra J series 2012 and require 45k service. I'm in Melb. Eastern suburbs. Can anyone recommend a reasonable service place for me? Thx.
    I don't want to go to Holden. Bad experiences.....what can I say and way over priced.

Thank you in anticipation.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You might want to visit them (the dealer) before your warranty runs out and get anything fixed for free if need be. Also make sure you got the latest software updates too. Just a thought.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

I'm new here, please be nice smart770's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I'm out of warranty and the fixed price servicing which I'm thinking now was a bit of rip off in any case. Agree re the software though. That is a potential issue. I'm calling a few people tomorrow so will ask that. Thanks for the reply. Any specific places in melb you can recommend welcome.

Thread Information