gday guys just looking for some advise, I'll start at the beginning. The check engine light came on in my 2001 2.2 ltr vectra, it was the crank angle sensor and the cam sensor, pulled it apart replaced the parts and did the timing belt and water pump while we where there, got it back together and it wouldn't start. Being a genius I thought must have got a dud sensor so we replaced them again, reassembled and still didn't start just winds over and over. The next thing we did was played around with the wiring but couldn't see any problems. By now I'm pretty pissed off with the whole situation but we continue looking for possible issues, while looking the crank sensor was disconnected for some reason and we try to start it again, this time it starts, runs really shit but it does run, next we plug the sensor back in and try to restart and it just winds over and over, we connected and disconnected the crank sensor a few times with the same result each time. I'm lost guys any help getting this thing to run would be greatly appreciated COME ON GUYS HELP ME OUT
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!