Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wondering, are Holden and Opel both used in Australia? As i see both brands being used here on the forum.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maarten Click here to enlarge
    Klinkt goed! Kun je volgens mij ook beter zijn als met het rotweer dat we hier hebben haha.
    I'll switch back to English cause otherwise @chris_r thinks the Dutch are talking about stealing his Corsa. Just got back from a month in Holland but am glad to be back home.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    I'll switch back to English cause otherwise @chris_r thinks the Dutch are talking about stealing his Corsa. Just got back from a month in Holland but am glad to be back home.
    Well, i've been raised with one task: stealing some Australian guy's Corsa. Time is running out @chris_r.
    @dutchy, you don't like holland?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, i've been raised with one task: stealing some Australian guy's Corsa. Time is running out @chris_r.
    @dutchy, you don't like holland?
    Haha, you'd have to find me first. Adelaide's about as much as clue I'll give you. I know if @dutchy managed to steal it, he'd get about 50 metres down the road before he gives in to the urge to pull over to side of the road, lift the bonnet and errr.. If you know dutchy, you know the rest, lol.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That Corsa houses a sexy z20let taken off an Astra OPC. unless you're into tripple Dutch Rudder.... nahh, im not going to share. I do like Holland but home is right here in Australia. Go back 2 or 3 times per year so cam visit family while there and drop some parts in my suitcase too :-D

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    That Corsa houses a sexy z20let taken off an Astra OPC. unless you're into tripple Dutch Rudder.... nahh, im not going to share. I do like Holland but home is right here in Australia. Go back 2 or 3 times per year so cam visit family while there and drop some parts in my suitcase too :-D

Do you take parts with you because of a price difference or availability?

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Both, or the hard to get parts or sometimes I swap parts like an Australian Holden grill for a Euro Opel grill. All depending on availability weight and size. Obviously I also use the Dutch equivalent of Gumtree (marktplaats)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is the car-scene (especially Opel/Holden) over there in Australia?

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Haha, you'd have to find me first. Adelaide's about as much as clue I'll give you. I know if @dutchy managed to steal it, he'd get about 50 metres down the road before he gives in to the urge to pull over to side of the road, lift the bonnet and errr.. If you know dutchy, you know the rest, lol.
    You're spot on Chris, given the opportunity i'd be all over that engine literally and physically Click here to enlarge Got my ways to get my hands on that Corsa..... i'd call a certain courier to pick up a parcel on the other side of town and the rest is history

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How is the car-scene (especially Opel/Holden) over there in Australia?
    Welcome to the Opel forum Maarten Click here to enlarge

Thread Information