Hello everyone!

Excuse me for any grammar or spelling mistakes as English is not my first language.

I stumbled upon this forum looking for info on Google, so i might aswel register here to see the full content!

I'm Maarten, living in the Netherlands, close to the German border. Opel is a big brand here, and in Germany as well.

Currently driving an '99 Astra G, X16XEL 3-door hatchback. The car isn't very special or mention worthy. Im in the run of buying an Astra H GTC, but still considering the 1.8 (Z18XER) or the 2.0T (Z20LER). I also have an eye out for an Astra H OPC (Z20LEH), but for those i keep an track of the German car listings as they aren't very common in the Netherlands (or very expensive when one comes on sale). The Germans keep their cars tidier as the dutch as well, and the cars are cheaper in Germany. So when i buy an Astra H, i will probably import it from Germany Click here to enlarge

Alse pre-owned an '02 Vectra C Z18XE on LPG, had to sell it though, as it got to expensive for me. (Road tax is based on Fuel-type and weight of the vehicle. Because LPG is reasonably cheap here, the roadtax is higher for LPG fueled vehicles)

I'll probably be an huge lurker Click here to enlarge

If you have questions, hit me up Click here to enlarge

Maarten
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!