OpelAus Forum Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Car Detailing Clinics / Training - Sydney, Perth, Brisi & Melbourne

For those who aren't already aware, Car Care Products have been holding Detailing Clinics for quite some years now which in short is a hands-on half day going through the basics of Car Detailing. Originally only available in Sydney we are now holding these in Perth, Brisbane and also Melbourne and thankfully being booked out every month.

If you're keen on learning the proper way to maintain and care for your paintwork than a Detailing Clinic is something you should consider. For those who have paint protection this also includes you, no excuses because your protection still can and will wear off and needs maintenance!

These days suit both the complete amateur and even intermediate as we do cover everything from Clay Barring / Paint Decontamination right across to Machine Polishing (with a DA RO Polisher such as the DAS6/Pro and RUPES Bigfoot Polishers) and of course general washing maintenance and interior care.

For those who seek Professional Training don't worry, we also offer a few courses for all detailing business types - however you will need to contact us for specifics so please do so via email.

As mentioned, these clinics are held in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.

We kick off at 9am until about 1pm with some lunch and drinks included.

Brief of what we go through on the day;

- Safe washing and drying including the 2 Bucket Wash Method

- Clay bar cleansing & paint decontamination

- Hand Polishing (vs machine polishing)

- Machine Polishing with the DAS6, DAS6 Pro and 15mm Orbital Dual Action Polishers / RUPES Bigfoot

- Waxing and sealing paintwork

- Interior care, maintenance and protection including both for leather and upholstery interiors

- Snow Foaming! Learn about pre-rinse snow foaming and how it can benefit your paintwork in your wash routine

Just remember the day is hands on! So the idea is for you to learn and leave with a little bit more knowledge and experience.

More info and to book see here:

Sydney Detailing Clinic
    Melbourne Detailing Clinic
    Brisbane Detailing Clinic
    Perth Detailing Clinic

Click here to enlarge

For any further details give us call, email or PM.

[email protected] / 1300 006 007

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Now that would be a nice bday or fathersday present (instead of socks.....).

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

OpelAus Forum Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Now that would be a nice bday or fathersday present (instead of socks.....).

Haha, we don't take socks for payment just so you know LOL

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcareproducts Click here to enlarge
    haha, we don't take socks for payment just so you know lol
    hahahahhhahahahaha
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wahaha, hoped to swap the socks i got over the years Click here to enlarge but really that would be a great present.

Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Wahaha, hoped to swap the socks i got over the years Click here to enlarge but really that would be a great present.

Wife was watching this post

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just like everything else, nothing for Adelaide...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Thread Information