Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a sad day for this OpelAus dude.......

Hi Guys,

With much regret I have traded in my turbo(well at least tomorrow its gone :cry: ).......

I'm trading into a 100 series LC, I know its on the other end of the scale as far as vehicles go, but the turbo was an impulse purchase, as I was lookin into 4x4 then......

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to attend the Byron cruise (unless you guys want to wait for a 2.5 tonne cruiser!!) as I will be Opel-less.

I would like to to say thats been great being part of this club, and I hope the QLD section just keeps growing at this awesome rate. You guys made cruising to no where in particular a lot of fun....

Thanks again

Julian (BoostedAstra)
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :cry: but but but - you dont have to stop being our friend cause you have a different car :cry: we will still accept you Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JULIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did you do that without the consultation of us : :shock:

have fun with ur new 4x4 Click here to enlarge just dont run over any of us with it please Click here to enlarge ur still more than welcome to come along with us anywhere you want
    Click here to enlarge

[ OOD33 ] <3's [ 57U-OO ]

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I should consulted Donna, but I had to do it on the spur of the moment as I thought I'd back out.....

I'd still love to come on the Bryon cruise if thats cool, although no speed testing for me!! I promise if I see an OpelAus sticker, I wont run em over :evil:

So does that mean I join Shao as part of the dark side?.....On the pluse side guys if any thing ever happens to one of the cars cruising, you can call me to get towed for the cost of the fuel!!

Julian

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge julian.... its all good... we probably wouldnt have been able to talk you out of it anyway...

and yes you can come in whatever car you want to come in... just as long as you dont mind us plastering www.opelaus.com all over it Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge just kidding
    Click here to enlarge

[ OOD33 ] <3's [ 57U-OO ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    of course you can come on the byron cruise Click here to enlarge you dont stop being our friend casue you have a different car now..... hope we do get to see you there so we can check out your new ride Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh no!!
    wat was wrong with the turbo!!

anyway, have fun with the LC. when u do come out, i want to go for a ride in it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    VVTL-i
    Lift isn't just a drink...

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shaohaok
    oh no!!
    wat was wrong with the turbo!!

anyway, have fun with the LC. when u do come out, i want to go for a ride in it Click here to enlarge
    Quite simply Shao, leather and only two doors.....not practical enough any more. I will miss the throw ya back into the seat feel but I can soon do rear wheel stands whilst going up steep hills :twisted:

If I make the Byron cruise, for sure, beach joy rides for every one who attends, after all its a 7 seater Click here to enlarge

Julian

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with the new car Julian - great choice in my opinion Click here to enlarge

This would probably be a good time to mention to everyone that i went looking at a Toyota Hilux V6 Dualcab 4wd on the weekend...........
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had a 100-series Snowy for about 5 years.
    Airbagged up its never missed a beat!
    :::
    ::
    :
    Click here to enlarge

"I'm designing an auditorium for a 12 cylinder orchestra..."
    -Luc Donckerwolke on the Murciélago

Thread Information