Hey guys,

I'm a newbie here. Own a black Holden Astra CD TS 2000 sedan. Been a good little car for me. Bought in Horsham, Victoria back in 2013 and have put many km's on the dial travelling between Horsham, Melton, Melbourne and the coast.

Have had my share of problems, although thankfully nothing that I couldn't fix or get done on the cheap with 2nd hand parts (doors locks following vandalism), broken rear window electric window component, ignition coil pack faulty, ABS module faulty, ongoing Traction control intermittent issues.

Overall, I enjoy the vehicle, admittedly it is in need of extra power when depressing the accelerator, although switching to a lower gear and planning my path in front is no skin off my back.

I've owned a few different vehicles in my time, though most of them are from the 1970's and so the Astra has been the most comfortable cruising vehicle. Also driven quite a few different more modern cars and models whilst working at a car dealers as a car detailer several years ago.

Hope to read more about others and their journeys with vehicles.

Regards

Jesse
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!