So as many people are aware Adam and myself had decided that it was time to move the forum on.

Gladly this has happened.

I will leave it to the new owners to introduce themselves. Although I dare say you will already know them.

The last 7 years (I think lol) have been a blast. Many ups and downs along the way for sure.

I've travelled to Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney to meet members. Many of whom have become great friends over the years.

This forum, in a non biased opinion, is by far the best community that I've ever been involved in. At one stage I was a member and used somewhere around 30 forums at a time.

Most have fallen by the wayside but OpelAus was always my fall back. That's what lead to me purchasing it from @PaulyJ back in the day.

Over the years it's been built up slowly with forum sponsors coming and going, Opel themselves coming and going, along with many people.

I'm hoping the new owners will take it to the next level it needs to be at. Personally due to a new project I have I need to pay more attention to that.

Adam and myself will still be around, it's like a second home for us here.

The next few weeks/months will be a transition period. With everything slowly moving only.

From what you guys will see from the front end, nothing will change. It will be all us messing with the back end controls.

We'll try not to mess with anything, but if anything changes or go wrong please let us know.

So onto bigger and better things!!

Thanks everyone
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!