I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool 2002 Holden Astra Equipe questions

I have a Holden Astra Equipe that I just purchased. It's a basic vehicle (wind down windows, no steering wheel controls).
    I have a couple questions to ask: (I am a newbie to cars) Click here to enlarge

1. I am looking to buy a stereo head unit, if I purchase a new one, will it work? Will my dashboard clock/computer still work?

2. Looking to replace headlights to a cooler colour. I can't fit my hand down to detach/replace old lights. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by caroholic Click here to enlarge
    I have a Holden Astra Equipe that I just purchased. It's a basic vehicle (wind down windows, no steering wheel controls).
    I have a couple questions to ask: (I am a newbie to cars) Click here to enlarge

1. I am looking to buy a stereo head unit, if I purchase a new one, will it work? Will my dashboard clock/computer still work?

2. Looking to replace headlights to a cooler colour. I can't fit my hand down to detach/replace old lights. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
    I replaced my head unit is 2004 classic. the display it that works as normal as if you had no radio. I had to get an aerpro cable adapter to interface into the factory wiring and an adapter to connect to the european style aerial cable

Thread Information