Cherie here Click here to enlarge

I've had my 2004 Astra CDX for 9 years, and only just started thinking about some bits and pieces that I need some help with (yeah, yeah I know I'm late to the party when it comes to fiddling with my car, but to be honest, until now there hasn't been much that I wanted to change).

I've finally realised that I'm going to have this car until it dies (cause I certainly can't afford one of the 2015 Astra's) so I may as well upgrade a few things to make my beast as good as I think it should be

I'm sure that most of the questions that I have will already have been asked else where on this forum, but it is nice to know that there's a place that I might be able to find help without having to resort to youtube or dumb luck Click here to enlarge

All I ask is that you be kind to me if I come up with stupid arse questions - I haven't worked on a car since the 90's Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!