Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get the parts, get some bends and bring it around, Trent can tig it up for you.

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep looking into because I'm really keen Click here to enlarge.

Quick question. How do I get the grey plastic bits surrounding the air con vents and aircon control out? I don't want to damage anything, I'm going to repaint them as they were really scratched when putting in my head unit and don't look nice with the new fascia

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dmuddle Click here to enlarge
    I'll keep looking into because I'm really keen Click here to enlarge.

Quick question. How do I get the grey plastic bits surrounding the air con vents and aircon control out? I don't want to damage anything, I'm going to repaint them as they were really scratched when putting in my head unit and don't look nice with the new fascia
    Using a flat screwdriver, lever the vents out. You do this from just left and right sides of the hazard light switch and behind that are four T20 Torx screws to remove.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant remember the exact web address but xforce do a catback system for around 450 or so. I dont have one but someone from the forum put one on his C, Aparrently it makes a slight difference, but breathing on an NA motor is a 2 part system:

No sence farting more air if you cant get more air in the first place,

EG to notice the full potential of any exhaust you need a decent filter setup.

My SRI has a 2" from the o2 sensor back with just a fart cannon on the rear, Didnt notice a power jump but boy its loud Click here to enlarge

soon to be fixed with a turbo though Click here to enlarge When i get all the gear ill put my old exhaust up for sale if anyone wants it. Will bolt on and make things loud. but thats still a month or two away.
    @sskustomz : What kind of wielding does this trent offer?
    Looking to join some exhaust goodies in a few months time Click here to enlarge
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SilentShout long story but Trent is Dylan's dad, we used to work together. I have a tig welder here if you need something done. Pm me

Thread Information