I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corsa C trim clips

Hi guys, sorry to pester you all again :P but on the Corsa C SRi, my flare trim fell off ages ago because the clips were buggered. Do you guys know ANYWHERE I could find them, I've been desperate for a long time Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

I'm new here, please be nice Alexgonnaalex's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the same thing happened to my SRI a few weeks ago. holden sell the clips but there about 6 dollars per clip. its not just a standard clip either its unique to the barina so you wont be able to just buy the standard ones from a car parts store like repco or sprints.
    what i ended up doing was just buying a big bag similar of clips from repco for 5 dollars since i was not paying those holden prices but they had a large round head instead of the small square head the holden ones have, I then cut the head of the clip into a small square shape with pliers. It took a bit of fiddling but it was a lot cheaper then it would of cost to buy the holden ones, plus i have tons spare, and it worked perfectly.
    Or if you dont mind waiting you can just get some off ebay for a few dollars http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10x-Vauxh...item43bfdbe372

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure iv seen them on ebay before

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Thread Information