Hybrid View

Opel Dealer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brand new opel genuine parts and accessories

Hello Opel Owners.
    I would like to make available to members of this forum, a range of brand new, genuine Opel Parts and accessories that we have from the initial start up stock for Opel Dealers.
    I will try to post them on individual posts, but I also have one of my staff listing them in our ebay store under an OPEL category.

We are very happy to offer discounts and multi item deals specifically to members of this forum, so if you see any item or items that you would like, you can reply to posts on the forum, or contact via the ebay store and make it known that you are a forum member. the kink to the store is http://stores.ebay.com.au/Tony-Ireland-Townsville and select the OPEL category on the left side.

I will also try to add a complete XL for your reference as well. If you have any questions, please let me know and feel free to make offers on anything you like.

TI TOWNSVILLE Chris

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge

Opel Dealer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post List of Genuine Brand new Opel Parts and Accessories - CHECK OUT THE BIG OFFER

G'day Opel Owners. Hopefully if If I've done this correctly, there should be an Xl attachment with a list of the brand new Opel parts and accessories that I have.
    I am in the process of listing these on ebay, and forum members can buy or make offers there, or via this forum if you prefer.
    Here is the big offer though. I can only make these items available up until the end of June as our over 24 months inventory has to go!
    So, if an entrepeneur out there would like to take ALL of the inventory in one go, and deal it out yourself, then I want to hear from you.

As it sits, the items have a collective recommended retail of $16,894.43 including GST, and a fully appointed Opel Dealer would have paid $10,636.43 including GST for all of these parts which were considered by Opel to be a suitable startup parts and accessories inventory. If you are that Entrepeneur who would like to take up this offer, then I would like to hear from you. I will listen to any reasonable offer against the $10,636.43 cost on hand to take it all to use or sell, and maybe keep some good stuff for yourself. PLease spread the word and lets get this gear into the hands of car owners instead of the scrap bin!!!!!!!!Click here to enlarge

Opel Parts and Accessories Stock.xlsx

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @guy 27

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Thread Information