Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GTA V on PC

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have a mate with a 980 and he can't even run it on full settings haha, unlike the last GTA it seems to be ported to PC pretty well but they've really gone to town with the graphics. Does look great though
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DRMAT Click here to enlarge
    Sorry we couldn't quite get hooked up last night Raisin... was my first go on the online section so had the tutorial and then was trying to get used to the weird ass interface and job accepting etc in between people trying to kill me and a cheater already! mofo was invulnerable with 4 of us shooting him!
    No problem man, I was just messing around in the world and trying out some heists. I also encountered a couple of guys who wouldn't die, it's quite annoying. At least there is passive mode when that happens.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    Get used to it. PS3 is rife with modders.

And considering how easy it is to mod PC games. Will be full of them

What's specs are you guys running?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    My PC is a mishmash of old and new parts that has been evolved as my PC uses have changed. I have an i7 870, 32GB of RAM, AMD 7970, a couple of SSDs for Windows and programs and then 2 500GB HDDs in RAID-0 that hosts my rentals from the local video store.

The CPU and motherboard are about 5 years old now so I'm thinking of building a new system at the end of the year, but we will see how that goes.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man the load times are a bitch online. Played a mission last night that was interesting... 2 of the 4 were russian, 1 had no mike and the lag was so bad we were teleporting all over the place on my screen at least! They need to fix the matchmaking so similar pings end up together!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DRMAT Click here to enlarge
    Man the load times are a bitch online. Played a mission last night that was interesting... 2 of the 4 were russian, 1 had no mike and the lag was so bad we were teleporting all over the place on my screen at least! They need to fix the matchmaking so similar pings end up together!
    Yep! My friends and I jokingly call it Grandtheft Loadscreen V. I keep getting Koreans when I try play missions, I know a tiny amount of Korean, but definitely not enough to converse over a mission so I know how you feel. I've started only doing missions if my friends are online and we can fill the lobby ourselves.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah you're not wrong... trying to do jobs with random people is an exercise in frustration. Long load times, mega lag, then someone drops out and it kills the whole job. Tried some mission last night stealing some motorbikes, all went well until we had to leave and one of the guys lag wouldn't let him actually ride the bike!

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seems like the only platform they give a **** about is PS4/XBONE. Have heard nothing but issues with the rest.

2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the only platform they give a **** about is PS4/XBONE. Have heard nothing but issues with the rest.

They've actually done a great job with the game on PC. Probably one of the best AAA launches I've seen in a long time, but just due to the sheer scale of it and what they are trying to do it isn't without issues. The game runs very well, but I think the online sessions are P2P so if you start getting too many people in or somebody with a bad connection joins, it does impact the whole session.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the game, gameplay and graphics are great.... the multiplayer just needs better matchmaking to keep people in at least the same region of the world if not the same country.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Raisin Click here to enlarge
    They've actually done a great job with the game on PC. Probably one of the best AAA launches I've seen in a long time,
    Only because they delayed it about 4 times and 12 mths lol
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only because they delayed it about 4 times and 12 mths lol
    Lol true.

Thread Information