Thread: GTA V on PC

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man the load times are a bitch online. Played a mission last night that was interesting... 2 of the 4 were russian, 1 had no mike and the lag was so bad we were teleporting all over the place on my screen at least! They need to fix the matchmaking so similar pings end up together!
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DRMAT Click here to enlarge
    Man the load times are a bitch online. Played a mission last night that was interesting... 2 of the 4 were russian, 1 had no mike and the lag was so bad we were teleporting all over the place on my screen at least! They need to fix the matchmaking so similar pings end up together!
    Yep! My friends and I jokingly call it Grandtheft Loadscreen V. I keep getting Koreans when I try play missions, I know a tiny amount of Korean, but definitely not enough to converse over a mission so I know how you feel. I've started only doing missions if my friends are online and we can fill the lobby ourselves.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah you're not wrong... trying to do jobs with random people is an exercise in frustration. Long load times, mega lag, then someone drops out and it kills the whole job. Tried some mission last night stealing some motorbikes, all went well until we had to leave and one of the guys lag wouldn't let him actually ride the bike!

Thread Information