Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You should be using the Combo's BCM and not the SRi one. Problem I found was with my SRi and the Z20LET, if I turned off anything in the BCM, it cracked the sh1ts and spat out an error code in the BCM. I left everything as it was and it wasn't an issue.

Thing with the ABS+TC enabled BCM in the SRi, it has two sets of CAN wires going to it. One set is present in models without TC, but those with TC have two sets. If this second set isn't connected, nothing works properly, including your tacho and speedo.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Righto ill try that. We couldn't get it to work at all before. I didn't think that bcm would work as its a different motor.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ausratty Click here to enlarge
    Righto ill try that. We couldn't get it to work at all before. I didn't think that bcm would work as its a different motor.
    I can't see why it shouldn't work. I mean, I'm using a Corsa/Barina BCM with an Astra Turbo ECU (Z20LET engine was never at any point a factory option in the Corsa, although some would argue it should have been) and it works fine.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Thread Information