Hi all. Long time lurker, making my first post to the forums here.

I have a TS Astra SXi hatchback in Casablanca White with a Nov 03 build plate. Named April on insistence of my girlfriend at the time (now wife). I bought the car from my parents in 2010 when they upgraded, they having purchased it from the Holden dealer in Bathurst in 2004. Prior to that it was used as a demonstrator by the dealership, who fitted a few upgrades including ROH alloy wheels, chrome exhaust tip, floor mats, and black vinyl accents on the front bar and headlight eyelids.

I first came upon these forums in 2011 looking for information about the timing belt service - it turned out mine hadn't been done, and was pushing 8 years at the time! Since then I've come back for other guides and resources to change and fix a few little things (starting to get the modding bug...). Sadly the car will have to be sold soon, as we need to upsize for our two dogs and baby on the way. But I figured I should post up while I still have it, and share thanks for the fantastic resources here Click here to enlarge

I'll try posting some pictures from my Google account. These were taken shortly after I got the car, and it's largely the same today, except I lost the premium (slim) number plates when I moved states.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

I've started to spruce her up ahead of selling so I should be able to share some glamour shots in a day or two.
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!