Thread: Diablo 3

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diablo 3

Any diablo 3 players on the forums??

Season 3 is about to start and i was wondering what the heck is a season? :P

Played through the story and the expac (Reaper of souls) as a witchdoctor and looking for more.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seasons are when you get to try out a new story from lvl 0 on everything including crafting. At lvl 70 you get bonus transmogs and then try out for challenges like fastest to lvl 70, fastest players to finish a greater rift and so on. I'll be hitting that up hard after trying out all the beta items and be using either a new wizard or barbarian...
    "treading on the throttle pedal gives you some idea of what it might be like to blow yourself up"
    hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: fear of long words...
    2003 Astra G Sri-T (very blaack)

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet. I currently run a paragon 59 i think, witchdoctor (named Aku Aku, guess the reference Click here to enlarge ) which is interesting to say the least but hes the only character ive ever created apart from a wizard that made it to level 2 before i gave up on it. I was thinking about starting a new toon when someone said make a seasonal one. Unfortunately upon googling seasons its alot of jargan in regards to builds etc and not really about "this is a season and this is what its about" after youtubing i have somewhat of an idea what a season is and i think its great motivation to start a new character.

I was thinking of running a demon hunter for S3 as they physically shoot things and its not all about magic and summoning things from the dead =)

Also the duel resource looks like an interesting mechanic to play with too.
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm at paragon 450 from season 2 so I'll be heading that way again. Barbs are fun mainly the high DPS and low resource. But my wizards usually goes pretty well but is squishy. I'll put up my account name to add me when I get home later. I'll be starting season 3 as well.
    "treading on the throttle pedal gives you some idea of what it might be like to blow yourself up"

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And hit up diablofans.com if you want some really good info and builds

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive been looking more into it and i finally understand what seasons are all about. I cant wait as its motivation to start a character from scratch.

I was looking at DH as explained before, however ive seen some vids on the WD after 2.2 and the pet build is nuts!!!!!!

fetish army FTW? Click here to enlarge

what will you be rolling for s3?

also iirc to add someone on battle.net you need an email, ill PM you with mine Click here to enlarge
    Holden Barina XC SRI

Thread Information