Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    just hope for your sake its the rubber diaphram and not a cracked penny valve or similar.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    If you think it's the dump valve, take it out and check for cracks in the valve housing and any deterioration in the rubber diaphragm.

It's in a bitch of a place if you have Ac and requires a bit of trickery with a 5mm Allen key to remove.

If it's damaged, let me know, I have a brand new OE valve that'll keep you going for the time being. Either that or drop the cash on a Turbosmart Kompact Shortie recirc valve.
    Yeah it looks too hard to get to. Might try disconnecting the battery again to reset the ECU and seeing if that makes a difference?

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cleaned the MAF sensor and reset the ECU and it's running like a dream ever since.

I seriously recommend this to anyone who hasn't done it recently. Fun times Click here to enlarge

Thread Information