Hi all, my AH Sri Turbo is close to 95k now but for a while I've been growing more concerned with vague and light steering.

There is always an issue with power through the front wheels causing torque steer but to be honest the Sri turbo doesn't suffer with this like the VXR, so I'm ruling that out, tram lining is also an issue with wider wheels/tyres and I'm sure most of you have felt the results of soft Tarmac and heavy trucks. My concern is that the steering these days feels more vague than it used to, very light and more play in the steering wheel, it doesn't help that after a broken water main(big pothole) and an inability to find a replacement khumo (without forfeiting my firstborn) I'm left with different tyres on either side at the front.

So my question, bushes, cv's, who's had issues and does this sound like the same thing? Anyone else experiencing similar issues??
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!