Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by adam_92 Click here to enlarge
    The car must look like 100% factory parts. No pod filters etc or any kind of modification. You arent even allowed an ecu tune
    Cheers Adam.

Would you recommend taking the GSi seats out or don't you think they'll matter? I can take the gauge pod out in seconds and hide the loom clip away.
    I've written in that the suspension has lowered springs, I don't think the GSi shocks will be easy to pick up on since they are physically identical to stock ones.
    I'll leave the shifter out till after, more money to spend more critical components such as a new clutch and timing belt

*EDIT* I just found out you can hook the Stock B intake to the engine so that's that solved.
    2000 Corsa B 1.4i
    GSi Body Kit | GSi Throttle body | GSi Sway bar | ProSport Coilovers | Morette Headlights | 2" Cannon exhaust w/ burn tip | Genuine OMP strut brace | Sports spoiler | Calibra calipers and Machined/Slotted RDA discs | 15" 'Cav Slab' Alloys
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the likelyhood of a C20XE that's been turboed to get through?
    2000 Corsa B 1.4i
    GSi Body Kit | GSi Throttle body | GSi Sway bar | ProSport Coilovers | Morette Headlights | 2" Cannon exhaust w/ burn tip | Genuine OMP strut brace | Sports spoiler | Calibra calipers and Machined/Slotted RDA discs | 15" 'Cav Slab' Alloys
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know its a bit off topic but i wish QLD did something like that,

All we get is

"do the conversion and either it will get a blue plate and get defected eventually, or it wont pass a blue plate which means you have wasted your time and money, and if you drive it, you will get defected"

fml QLD problems Click here to enlarge
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Probably unlikely as the original c20xe has been modified
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input guys, big save of time and money!
    2000 Corsa B 1.4i
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information