I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with silly question

Can somebody please help me with a silly question. I'm not car savy at all. My girlfriend just got a second hand 1995 Barina off her mate for free.
    How do you know if the car has air con? The lady just told her it's not working but I can't find compressor or pump? Google is getting me nowhere!
    Was going to get it gassed up but don't want to rock up at air con place of car doesn't even have any. Apologies in advance for my ignorance Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing to check is the switch on the dash, three round knobs in the centre dash, the left hand one will have an icicle symbol in the centre.
    Second is check in the engine bay, there will be a pump driven off the fan belt, but not the power steering pump.
    Third is there will be another radiator looking thing in front of the radiator with a fan on the front that you will be able to see looking through the grill.
    If you have all of these you have Aircon!
    Hope this helps
    Steffi

Sent from Stephen Hawkings wheelchair

Thread Information