Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Also note the claimed fuel consumption is 8.0/L instead of the "Opel" model being 8.1

Click here to enlarge
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think us Opel owners will be stuck with old sat Nav maps because it sounds like a different system been the mylink, maybe if we hassel them enough we will be able to get the mylink retro fitted at cost or something.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nigelh Click here to enlarge
    I think us Opel owners will be stuck with old sat Nav maps because it sounds like a different system been the mylink, maybe if we hassel them enough we will be able to get the mylink retro fitted at cost or something.
    This.

Haha

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Digital Radio
    Astra OPC 2013 - Calibra Turbo 4x4 1996 - Calibra 2l 1992

Living Life Opel Style

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nigelh Click here to enlarge
    i wouldn't mind to pay a bit either to get a new system with more updated maps. So who's going to give the guy a call that used to work at Opel but now works at Holden ?
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gary Fisher who used to work for Eastside Opel now works for Holden. Just FYI
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    Gary Fisher who used to work for Eastside Opel now works for Holden. Just FYI
    There's another guy who worked at Opel, I spoke to him on the phone before and his name was on some of the letters sent, also had some email correspondence before they blocked me, think he worked at customer service or something. He now works at Holden hq.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I'm reading the current VXR is exactly the same as the OPC when Opel was in Australia. Just with lion badges and much sharper pricing!

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yep, same car with a different badge

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    There's another guy who worked at Opel, I spoke to him on the phone before and his name was on some of the letters sent, also had some email correspondence before they blocked me, think he worked at customer service or something. He now works at Holden hq.
    Gary works at a dealership. Im pretty sure its Barloworld Holden in Glen Waverley but keep second guessing myself

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by THeX Click here to enlarge
    From what I'm reading the current VXR is exactly the same as the OPC when Opel was in Australia. Just with lion badges and much sharper pricing!
    Also only one spec. 20s, no xenons, no AFL. Only option is color

Thread Information