Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

eBay's Global Shipping Program

Anybody have any experiences with eBay's Global Scamming err, I mean Shipping Program? It's used by eBay to apparently make it easier for sellers in the UK and US to ship things to places like Australia.

So far, it's been a mixed bag for me. Shipping on the items I've received has been slow due to Christmas and I've had one item cancelled due to it being oversized.

But, I've still got one item, allegedly on its way and it's been nearly two weeks since it was apparently sent. I've got the UPAAC tracking number, but it doesn't appear to have even been received by the sorting centre.

If anyone here knows, would it be possible for a seller to list all tracking number through this BS without actually sending the item? It's just that I feel this knob is trying to shaft me on this particular item, as he doesn't seem to be responding to my messages.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Never heard of it tbh. And the amount I buy from ebay that's a surprise

Sent from Sega Mega System
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's also called International Priority Shipping, and it's something about sorting the shipping charges, although you pay the shipping directly to Pitney Bowes who manage the logistics. From the US, it'll get shipped from them to you by FedEx, but from the UK, it's different. Goes usually via courier (mostly Hermes) from sender to PB, then flown to Australia, handled by a company called AMServices, who then slap an eParcel label on it and send it via post.

Usually, as soon as the parcel reaches AMS, you get the eParcel tracking number via email. I haven't seen that either.

I'm thinking I'll give this idiot an ultimatum if he continues to ignore me and then lodge a dispute with eBay.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    My dad has had some items sent through it. And few they refunded because they were "lost"
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Crap I just brought a CD with that shipping, it's a rip off lol I paid $20 postage when the seller said it would be $11. Hope I get it lol

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i had it once through that pitney bowes. pair of shoes, arrived without any problem. thought i must admit that its a bit of a scam as its very expensive. at the end of the day, the shoes were still much cheaper.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the shipping isn't the cheapest, but I figured for what I was paying for the item in particular, it wasn't too bad.

I still haven't heard from this joker, so I've started a dispute. We'll see if he responds to that. For the most part, I never have any problems with eBay, it's just I get wankers like this that do nothing but screw you around.

Thread Information