Anybody have any experiences with eBay's Global Scamming err, I mean Shipping Program? It's used by eBay to apparently make it easier for sellers in the UK and US to ship things to places like Australia.

So far, it's been a mixed bag for me. Shipping on the items I've received has been slow due to Christmas and I've had one item cancelled due to it being oversized.

But, I've still got one item, allegedly on its way and it's been nearly two weeks since it was apparently sent. I've got the UPAAC tracking number, but it doesn't appear to have even been received by the sorting centre.

If anyone here knows, would it be possible for a seller to list all tracking number through this BS without actually sending the item? It's just that I feel this knob is trying to shaft me on this particular item, as he doesn't seem to be responding to my messages.
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!