I'm new here, please be nice Zoom's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Map replacement / updates

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where to get map updates and or SD non OEM card replacements for NAVI 600? Australian maps. I will explain the whole story.....

6 months ago my Original maps SD card seemed faulty as the NAVI keeps saying that it didn't recognise the SD card. So I put a copied SD card in its place that worked fine up until last week. It now says "not a valid map SD" I went to find the original SD but cant find it now. So I'm in a bit of a dilemma, buy another one from Holden, probably over $200? or track down an SD image of one. Any ideas?

ZOOM!
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    2013 Insignia OPC: 240kw V6 Turbo . 4WD . Recaro Seats . Brembo Brakes . 20in Rims . 255/35 Pirelli Pzero Rubber . Adaptive suspension . Remus Exhaust System . Adaptive Bi Xenon Headlamps . Leather Trim . Driver Memory . Adaptive Flexdrive Chassis . 0-100kph in 6.0 sec . Top Speed 270kph.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Zoom Click here to enlarge
    Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where to get map updates and or SD non OEM card replacements for NAVI 600? Australian maps. I will explain the whole story.....

6 months ago my Original maps SD card seemed faulty as the NAVI keeps saying that it didn't recognise the SD card. So I put a copied SD card in its place that worked fine up until last week. It now says "not a valid map SD" I went to find the original SD but cant find it now. So I'm in a bit of a dilemma, buy another one from Holden, probably over $200? or track down an SD image of one. Any ideas?

ZOOM!
    warranty job, go to Holden and scream your tits off.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You won't get any type of warranty because you don't have the faulty OE one, unless you play dumb and just take the car to Holden as is now and just see what they say don't mention anything a bout the card just let them do there own diagnosis, they might not recognise that the sd card is not genuine and replace it for you worth a try.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i missed that he couldnt find the original card. there was a service update for the navi 900 last year for not recognizing the card. Not sure if this was also for the navi 600, you can always ask Holden.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

I'm new here, please be nice Zoom's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I will just tell them exactly what happened and take it from there. The fact that I took it out because it was faulty and then lost it, could go both ways with holden.
    2013 Insignia OPC: 240kw V6 Turbo . 4WD . Recaro Seats . Brembo Brakes . 20in Rims . 255/35 Pirelli Pzero Rubber . Adaptive suspension . Remus Exhaust System . Adaptive Bi Xenon Headlamps . Leather Trim . Driver Memory . Adaptive Flexdrive Chassis . 0-100kph in 6.0 sec . Top Speed 270kph.

Thread Information