How's it going everyone? I'm Conrad or "Con" and I just purchased my first turbo car a 2004 Astra TS SRi Turbo.

I stumbled across this page when I was researching the car so I thought I would register and say "what's up"

I think I have been lucky to score this car with only just over 80,000 klms on her and full log book servicing, however I will be giving it a full service again myself this weekend to be sure with some Penrite 10w-50 (correct me if that's wrong) and a coolant flush etc.

As for plans, well just to meet some new people and enjoy the car. I have ordered some King Spring lows to bring it down a little aside from that I will be shopping for some wider wheels with an aggressive offset which if you have seen any of my old cars is the style I tend to go for and then a front mount, turbo back exhaust, intake and tune. More supporting mods than anything as I want it to be quick but reliable.

Anyway nice to meet everyone, let me know if you're on the GC or in Brisbane, a cruise would be nice.

1.jpg
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!