Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CarCareProducts Click here to enlarge
Microfibre Chamois
Microfibre Waffle Weave
Microfibre in general is the safest to dry!

No synthetic or skin chamois is the key really.

Compressed air is fine.. bbbbbbbbbut! Coming online shortly are the Metro Vac blowers which are specifically for cars and are electric. More info will follow soon!
I know this is quite a while down the line, but what I have been using as of late to supplement the use of a microfiber is a waterless detailer that also has some wax in it. More specifically, the Chemical Guys EcoSmart concentrate. I bought it to test for touch up cleans, but was not convinced for use if the car has been driven. So rather than waste it all, I have started mixing it up a little stronger than standard and misting the panel and my microfiber before wiping it down in 1 direction, flipping the towel regularly. It leaves the wax on the paint so once I'm done wiping the water down off the car I go back and buff over it quickly with a new clean microfiber. This is after wetting the car, foaming it and then washing the whole car down using a 2 bucket method and a microfiber noodle mitt before rinsing it down using clean water. I have found this to work quite nicely for weekly maintenance washes in between a full on detail job. What do you think?

Also, what sort of products do you recommend for washing the underside of the car? I'd like to degrease the subframe and underside of the gearbox as well as inside all the wheel arches.