Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here in SA, for me to put the Z20LET into the Corsa, one of the requirements in the Statement of Requirements was the fitting a minimum of the 308mm Astra Turbo brakes to the front, whilst maintaining the correct brake bias. Mind you, I did put down on the Application to Modify form that I was fitting these brakes to the front too. However, If you got the complete SRi-T as a write off cheap, the swap would be very easy to do into another Astra. But that's the thing, getting the entire vehicle on the cheap and how much of the work can you do yourself?

I've attached a copy of the SOR I got from DPTI for the Corsa Z20LET conversion, but I'm sure that most of this would apply in Victoria too.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the good info, hopefully if someone lands here from Google they can benefit from it all.

I've decided to leave my car as is for the foreseeable future; even going back to a stock exhaust system I think (getting sick of the CEL light and the noise). Might get a project on the side (Astra maybe, probably something along the lines of a Civic though) but for now my car's more or less staying untouched.

Cheers

M

Thread Information