Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't buy from car shine, stupid expensive. Look at either eBay.co.uk or Autovaux.

Probably a quarter of the price and arrive pretty quickly.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Facelift grilles aren't cheap. The Irmscher grille I have on my SRi came from Autovaux (£165 + £38 for shipping, or about $360AUD). But it definitely looks better. Just a PITA to fit.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @poita, I usually frequent ebay.co.uk and bought an Irmscher fuel cap cover, which was good value and arrived fairly quick. It's just very rare that I ever see a facelift grille on there. I've never heard of Autovaux, so I'll check them out.
    @chris_r, I was looking at Irmy grilles too, and completely agree with it being a pain with all the sawing and drilling and whatnot. The common facelift grilles consist of the chrome strip that snaps on, which is far easier for me. I do have a softspot for the Irmy ones though.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ebay.de (german ebay) is another good sauce. Use google chrome and it will translate it for you Click here to enlarge
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the look of the xforce. Was that a bolt on cat back or custom?? The 2" I have on my sri was made up by the folks at right price exhaust. Sounds nice as I opted to not have anything but a rear resonator. Didnt notice an improvement though.
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge
    Love the look of the xforce. Was that a bolt on cat back or custom?? The 2" I have on my sri was made up by the folks at right price exhaust. Sounds nice as I opted to not have anything but a rear resonator. Didnt notice an improvement though.
    Thanks. It's a simple bolt on that joins in the centre by a bolted flange. You can find it on eBay by searching "Xforce Barina SRi". My old subie gave Right Price a visit in the past, great place. I felt a little bit of a boost with the Xforce system, but it's probably just a placebo effect if anything else.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol wish I knew mine is 2 inch all the way up until before the second o2 sensor. So no flange to be seen Click here to enlarge

Is the xforce 2" ??
    Holden Barina XC SRI
    16.23 Second 1/4 Mile, No boost..... Yet
    "-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book." ~Moog

I'm new here, please be nice DJB027's Avatar
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome to the forum! I have an MY04.5 in black too! A rocket indeed! Click here to enlarge Love the car!
    SRI 045 - MY04.5 - Saphire Black - Mods so far.... Tint, Stubby Aerial, Subwoofer + Amp, Slotted DBA Front Disc Rotors, Exhaust, DRL's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SilentShout Click here to enlarge
    Lol wish I knew mine is 2 inch all the way up until before the second o2 sensor. So no flange to be seen Click here to enlarge

Is the xforce 2" ??
    Sure is.
    @DJB027, thanks man. Black's a great colour, but hard to keep clean!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to OA
    2000 Corsa B 1.4i
    GSi Body Kit | GSi Throttle body | GSi Sway bar | ProSport Coilovers | Morette Headlights | 2" Cannon exhaust w/ burn tip | Genuine OMP strut brace | Sports spoiler | Calibra calipers and Machined/Slotted RDA discs | 15" 'Cav Slab' Alloys
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information