OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eds ipf are you happy with it and support

With the limited amount of tuning options we have in Australia, I was just wondering how everyone has found their EDS IPF units.

I have had nothing but trouble trying to contact both regal and EDS for pricing with shipping to Australia, eds themselves only seem to reply to emails when I send them in German and the double google translate causes all kinds of confusion.

Regal, I have emailed 4 times so far for a shipping quote, it is almost like they don't want the money.

To those of you that have a unit already, how has your after sales service been? Are you happy with the unit?

To those who have gone other ways to get the tunes, who did you get them through?

Thanks in advance.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I have only dealt with Regal and have had no issues when requesting shipping quotes to Australia and had no issues with support on the occasion I have needed it.
    Not purchased anything from them for a while though.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Same bought mine through regal and found them pretty easy to deal with. I went through emails and requested a raise in tuning level shortly after purchase with no issues. @mickos has been doing a lot of skyping with them trying to sort out a leaning out on his map and from what I have been told it seems to have gone smoothly

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, sometimes Regals replies can take a day or two but - 4 emails not responded? - I'd say try sending from a different account because it looks like you may be getting spam filtered. I always get service from them even if it does slow down sometimes.

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hope i am not getting spam filtered lol, was sent from my business email address hosted by goDaddy, not always the best place to send emails from as there server often gets false positives from 1 particular anti spam agent.

Will try sending another email from my gmail account.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My unit has been great and I have been pretty happy with the support from them too. Have had very quick responses from Karen at Regal with emails regarding the IPF. They even have a small support window for the IPF on weekends!

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Regal, EDS, courtenay sport are all decent company's very professional service
    IPF is a great unit very happy with it
    Skype is best way to to organise with them I find, then email for orders and tracking
    Arden Blue VXR- EDS 335PS 480NM
    Now
    VW Golf R MK6 Stage 2+

Thread Information