Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WelcomeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A couple of Pictures of the Arden Blue Turbo

A couple of pictures of the new to me Arden Blue Astra G Turbo. More pics in the next few days, weather permitting.Arden Blue Rocket.jpgIMG_0454.jpgIMG_0489.jpg

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are the one who bought this car! I was looking at this one for a long time and had it been around for a week longer I would have ended up flying down to Melbourne to look at it. Click here to enlarge Congrats on the purchase and welcome to OpelAus!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too had been watching it for a while, as I was also looking for a scmick BMW 325ti compact, but couldn't find one. They have the same practicality, are a bit quicker but also twice the price. I was looking for one to complement my 5 series BM. However, I am not disappointed. It was one owner and 92,000 Km. There is very little to do to it and plan to keep it original and scmiko. Thanks for the welcome. I have been a BMW forum junky for years.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AllenR Click here to enlarge
    I too had been watching it for a while, as I was also looking for a scmick BMW 325ti compact, but couldn't find one. They have the same practicality, are a bit quicker but also twice the price. I was looking for one to complement my 5 series BM. However, I am not disappointed. It was one owner and 92,000 Km. There is very little to do to it and plan to keep it original and scmiko. Thanks for the welcome. I have been a BMW forum junky for years.
    Yeah haha, I was watching it tick down from $11,000 in 2013.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ohhhhhhh so you're the one that bought this, I was looking at it too! It was $12k for ages then slowly came down in price until it was almost undervalued haha. Good buy mate, hope you enjoy it Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brando47 Click here to enlarge
    Ohhhhhhh so you're the one that bought this, I was looking at it too! It was $12k for ages then slowly came down in price until it was almost undervalued haha. Good buy mate, hope you enjoy it Click here to enlarge
    Haha, that's funny. The one night I had my phone in my hand and was just about to hit the call button, but as the turbo laws hadn't been announced yet, I decided against it in the end thinking it would be a waste to hang onto a car I can't use for a year and a half. Little did I know just over a week later they would confirm the Turbo law changes.

Thread Information