G'day,

Just found this forum having yesterday picked up a Holden Zafira from Car City in Melbourne.

image.jpg

Went from looking at mid-late 00's sedans, to wagons, to this. Sold mostly on the price ($5800), seats (only 2 kids, but will be good when wanting to take the grandies for a drive/etc), and the variable boot space.

Actually found it last weekend and made a deposit... Then researched the car... Have to say we'll be watching the timing chain closely (!), but ultimately every car we looked at had some catastrophic word of warning...

My first (and second) car was a Nissan 280zx... which went by the wayside after becoming a dad, moving into my first "family car" - a 2000 Toyota Camry... But after 7 years and 300,000km it's done its head gasket, so decided it was time for a new (2nd hand) car.

Have to say inside and out it is in pretty good nick. Few scratches in the paint, but no sign of major bingles, and the inside doesn't show too much wear - just some minor stuff in to boot (when it's in boot mode!).

Still of course getting used to back-to-front wipers/indicators... And driving a manual again!

Glad to have found a local forum for my (wife's) new ride.

Cheers

cosmic
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!