Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Leinad78 Click here to enlarge
It does have an electronic throttle?

It may be somekind of torque calculation or airflow calculation.

There even must be an Alpha/n table somewhere thats used when the maf is disconnected.
It does have an electronic throttle body as well as the car does run without the MAF as ive done it before when i had a faulty one so you might be right on the mark with that.

Im finding some wierd maps that winols didnt pick up (not that i trust its auto finding abilities)

There looks to be an 8x16 8bit map at 0x4605 which looks very readable without any conversions (lowest number being 56 and highest being 150)

Also winols found two 4x8 maps one after the other but one thing i noticed is theres a third 4x8 map directly after them thats an exact copy of the second 4x8 map :S could the ecu have redundant data hiding in there or maybe the map is refferenced elsewhere.

If only i could understand how the maps are referencing their x and y axis data this would be alot easier. I cant for the life of me understand that chart on the other forum that the MS41 people (or MS42 i cant remember) are using to find the axis data out.

EDIT: Scratch that the 8x16 map looks to be two 8x8 maps side by side.

Im finding alot of tiny maps all over the place, EG two 6x6 maps both with the lowest value of 0 and the highest value of 255 with the numbers in the center changed about

Heres a screen cap: Click here to enlarge

So many tiny files Click here to enlarge

Siemens, why you so complicated for Click here to enlarge