Greetings All

First off Im not sure if this is the correct section to post in but feel free to move it if need be.

Ill get straight to the point:

For too long have we Aussies suffered the difficulties of Tuning the factory ecu's in our beloved Opels, wether it be sending the ecu over the globe, or minimal support from professional tuners.

I plan to change that around. I will hack the ecu and pass on my knowledge and help to anyone else so our little machines can ascend to the next level Click here to enlarge

The vehicle of choice is the Trusty Red Baron!! (Barina SRI)

The project will take place over 3 stages:

Stage 1: Gather the tools nessesary to interface with the ecu and Obtain the Bin file off the ecu *Completed*

Stage 2: Dissassemble the binary file from the ecu and creat a definition file (hacked binary file) that outlines all the parameters and maps found on the ecu (MAF map, o2 map, etc etc) *This stage will be the longest and most tiring* *In Progress*

Stage 3: Change parameters and flash the car ecu to test changes.

A few things to note:
For stage 3 I will attempt to change small parameters such as idle speed and rev limit to test its working.

I understand there is a massive risk to brick the ecu without taking proper precaution so all nessesary precautions will be taken, Do not attempt this without knowledge of what your doing, I do not take responsibility for any damage you may do to your vehicle by copying what I do.

I have PM'd the famous Warren G from Corsa-c.co.uk to see if he can lend a hand at all and hopefully shorten stage 2, just waiting to hear back from him.

I will update this post when I have come across anything new etc.

Watch this space and hopefully I will be able to bring you the Opel community what you need Click here to enlarge

~ The Silent Shout
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!