Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StrickenAza34 Click here to enlarge
    I'll have to keep an eye out for the likes of @guy 27, @dutchy, @Silver Surfer and @Elliot_O as I am in Ipswich til early next week!

Talk sh!t, get bit.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

OpelAus Participant StrickenAza34's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    I just got back from from Toowoomba and had a short stay in Ipswich. If you decide to drive further up north, take the exit off Noosa. Beer's always cold Click here to enlarge
    Any other time, and you'd be calling the cops to separate me from the beer fridge. Unfortunately, I am here for my dad's funeral, and it's between pays, leaving me bugger all wiggle room. Hope the offer is still there next trip!

So proud of my Astra, made it here from Sydney using only 1 1/2 tanks of petrol.

I reset the Trip when I filled up at Coff's Harbour with 40L of BP95:
    Click here to enlarge

Talk sh!t, get bit.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah, that sucks mate, sorry to hear. No problem.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, my rear drivers side window (power window) is broken, while putting it up today, I heard a snapping sort of sound, and the window no longer goes up or down, well, it does go down, by itself while driving down the road, love the new Aircon!

Anyone know what I am up for to fix this, how hard it is to fix, and what is needed?

Using 100m/h tape to hold it up from the inside for the moment, then when I get paid, it will be a high priority, as my car can now be accessed via the window :/

Talk sh!t, get bit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys,
    Just wondering, for the electronic's illiterate, is there anywhere that can change the LED bulbs in the heater controls (white filter) and clock (don't know about filter, so got two) I was hoping to send them away, get the LED's swapped over, and sent back, the clock and heater controls are the only two Crazy LED's don't do...
    Also, how to check filter on the clock? If it came from a car with white filter/diffuser on heater controls, does that mean white filter on clock?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How did you know it had a white filter? My 05 came with orange filters everywhere, speedo, heater, MFD. I had to order a heater control without a filter from eBay, I took out the filter for my MFD and replaced it with paper, it worked surprisingly well

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Elliot_O Click here to enlarge
    How did you know it had a white filter? My 05 came with orange filters everywhere, speedo, heater, MFD. I had to order a heater control without a filter from eBay, I took out the filter for my MFD and replaced it with paper, it worked surprisingly well

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Lol, I shamelessly pulled out the radio and empty din of 6 cars, until I found one. It's a 10 wire plug, so I am hoping mine is too, all the rest were orange filters.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StrickenAza34 Click here to enlarge
    Lol, I shamelessly pulled out the radio and empty din of 6 cars, until I found one. It's a 10 wire plug, so I am hoping mine is too, all the rest were orange filters.
    Are you talking about the whole unit? Or just the front black panel?
    Because the black panel with the filter in it is easily detachableClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Elliot_O Click here to enlarge
    Are you talking about the whole unit? Or just the front black panel?
    Because the black panel with the filter in it is easily detachableClick here to enlarge
    Not too sure what you mean, I am talking about finding a heater control panel with white filter (as per the Blue and White sticker on the front, in order to find it I removed the cars radio, completely, including the cage, and the tissue box din thing, after this I was able to push the heater control box in, after releasing the clips, revealing the sticker, barely through the radio unit gap.

The MFD, I have no idea wether it has a white filter, nor how to check, so I grabbed two, when I got it home, I shined an LED torch through the bulb gaps, and it came out a greyish colour, so I'm hoping they are both white filters.

As I have a 02 TS there is a 90% chance apparently that I have orange filters in my car. I have ordered the T5 blue LEDS in the correct size from the UK, so hope they a) fit and b) are bright enough, the only way I will be able to tell I guess is to install them in my car, or find the power wires and connect them to 12v.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I ordered mine from Crazy LEDS and they're bright enough! Haha
    With the MFD, you basically have to part disassemble the until to find/replace the filter.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Thread Information