Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    OpelAus Participant StrickenAza34's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, appears CDX's were around in 2004 aswell.
    http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/resea...&Ridx=9&eapi=2

How will the airbags go? Are they just plug and play, as I assume they are part of the seat, and I don't think my seats have them?

Talk sh!t, get bit.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yup CDXs came in both the TS and AH shapes, both with leather as standard. the TS came in either the 4dr sedan or the 5dr hatch so either of those will fit no issues. your car currently wouldnt have airbags, so leave them unplugged.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Opel - 02 TS Astra CD Hatch here

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    yup CDXs came in both the TS and AH shapes, both with leather as standard. the TS came in either the 4dr sedan or the 5dr hatch so either of those will fit no issues. your car currently wouldnt have airbags, so leave them unplugged.
    Mine has the front two airbags, but not the sides, wondering if I can get them connected and activated by a Tech 2 down the track, or if I am missing components to be able to activate them?

Will keep hassling the Wreckers for when they get some more leathers in, I'll get the whole kit, including the cards.

Talk sh!t, get bit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe @guy 27 knows if the CDX Side Airbags will work in a CD?

Talk sh!t, get bit.

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=StrickenAza34;854910]Maybe @guy 27 knows if the CDX Side Airbags will work in a CD?

replied to your pm.

short version: if your new seats have airbags in them. just don't plug them in.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know what the cost of a Genuine Pollen filter is from Holden? Reasonable? Expecting ~$45 for a Ryco from Supercheap. My Air con is soooo musty, I almost wear a gas mask when using it.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    just threw a new one in the bin. Bought it years ago with an airfilter on special at a local repco store for 8 dollars. Just needed the airfilter. Think you not need to pay more than 15 dollars or so normally. Have you checked ebay ?
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    just threw a new one in the bin. Bought it years ago with an airfilter on special at a local repco store for 8 dollars. Just needed the airfilter. Think you not need to pay more than 15 dollars or so normally. Have you checked ebay ?
    eBay is $45 delivered, from what I can see on my phone: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201033663978

Will go into supercheap, and see how much it is from there. Although, the irony in someone called @dutchy replying to a post about a bad smelling air con in small car does not escape me Click here to enlarge
    Haha.

Talk sh!t, get bit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $62.55 from Holden! Must be gold plated or something!

Talk sh!t, get bit.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StrickenAza34 Click here to enlarge
    eBay is $45 delivered, from what I can see on my phone: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201033663978

Will go into supercheap, and see how much it is from there. Although, the irony in someone called @dutchy replying to a post about a bad smelling air con in small car does not escape me Click here to enlarge
    Haha.

Talk sh!t, get bit.
    Then you got these for 25 http://www.sydneyfilters.com.au/cabi...cf3054-ca6515/ but there are plenty of them and no need to pay over 25 or so dollars
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Thread Information