Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd grab an extra couple just in case, I think you only get there bulbs per packet.

Sent from my iPhone 6

OpelAus Participant StrickenAza34's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Elliot_O Click here to enlarge
    I'd grab an extra couple just in case, I think you only get there bulbs per packet.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Ordering 3 sets will give me 9 bulbs, so 2 spares incase I get a dud or two.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, before I go nuts, and start webcaming my car, maybe someone here knows what it gets upto when I leave it alone...
    The other morning, I went, started my car 5 mins before leaving, came back out to it, and it had stalled the engine, as if had no fuel left "apprently" although, I had put $10 of 95 in the night before, only driving 30km's after. The fuel light wasn't even on when I got home, and parked it for the night.
    Then tonight, I went to pick up pizza on my way home, and before pulling in the car park, I checked the fuel gauge, and it said 1/2 a tank, literally 5 minutes later, I come back out, start the car and it's on 1/4! I wasn't parked on a hill or anything, and by the end of my 5 minute drive home from Eagle Boys, I had halfway between 1/4 and 1/2.

So, what on earth is going on, I lock my car(I live in the Western suburbs, so don't want my car to be stolen!) but somehow my car goes to parties after I leave it, and sniffs my petrol while at the parties!

Could the fuel sensor be gone? I know for sure I am the only person that drives it, as the missus couldn't get out of the driveway with it, as it's Manual.

Any other reasons it drinks while parked?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the kit I bought
    Click here to enlarge

Sent from my iPhone 6
    @Elliot_O got the MFD and Heater Controls fitted, my heater had the orange filter, and 5 wires, the one I had ready to go had 10 wires and White Filter, cried to myself, then swapped the guts over, while still connected to my car, and put the new bulbs in, I dont think I broke anything!

uploadfromtaptalk1408712658243.jpg

Although the dash face is missing the tabs for the MFD to attach too, so its just sitting in there atm, until I can grab one for $20 at Pick and Payless.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yee, nice one mate, well done! I routed my USB into my glove box too.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yee, nice one mate, well done! I routed my USB into my glove box too.
    My USB is on the front of the head unit, the USB you see s for my dashcam, and was just long enough to be routed there, until I work out how I will permanantly wire it in.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StrickenAza34 Click here to enlarge
    My USB is on the front of the head unit, the USB you see s for my dashcam, and was just long enough to be routed there, until I work out how I will permanantly wire it in.
    Ahh gotcha. I have a Pioneer as well but it has a rear port, my bad. Glad it's all worked out bro.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh gotcha. I have a Pioneer as well but it has a rear port, my bad. Glad it's all worked out bro.
    Yeah, I was going to go the model up, that had the USB at the back, but I didnt like the front. Wish I did now I think, as the cable is a pain to route from the front! Gotta get some speakers in her next, and the headlights. Have a blown bulb atm, and not sure wether to go and buy the new headlights, or replace the bulb, lol. Gotta fix the Speedo too! So hideous in orange! Got the bulbs waiting for it though, if not orange filter!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What headlights are you looking at? I just bought some new plain black styles for mine, couldn't be arsed paying all that money for projectors with angels and HIDs. Yet.

My speedo had a filter too, so I left it orange... Lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What headlights are you looking at? I just bought some new plain black styles for mine, couldn't be arsed paying all that money for projectors with angels and HIDs. Yet.

My speedo had a filter too, so I left it orange... Lol
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...253042&alt=web

They are the ones I have been watching, love the angeleyes, and would have them hooked up as running lights.

Thread Information