Thread: Sonos system

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sonos system

Anyone have a Sonos sound system ? If so, what are your thoughts on speaker options (#1, 3 or 5) and how do they relate to the size of the room.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @scamp ? You work at HN right ? What's your idea about this ? Selling any ? I did read a bit on the internet about this system too.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    my brother was looking into it so I went with him to check them out. I wasn't too impressed with sound quality but you know how fussy i am.
    its a great system though.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Had a listen and am not too impressed with the sound quality either unless you spend a small fortune and get their most expensive speakers.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sorry just seen thread , i sell heaps of them , sound quality is not too bad for a small speaker , the sonos display stand music is awful (why i don't have one at my store ) , also depends if the muppets at the store have been playing with the bass/treble controls , i prefer the play 1 for size ( bass response for such a small speaker is good ) or the play 5 for overall sound , you can also add the sonos sub to them. i also sell a lot of the connect units as they allow any amp to be integrated to the sonos system ( i have 8 amps and 15 soundabars connected with just 2 of these ) . the connect has analogue , coax and f/optic outputs . the user interface is awesome and it is easy to setup ( if i can anyone can ) and the list of supported apps is growing , soundcloud is new and it will soon support google play . i think they will be announcing it next week , may be some new speakers coming too !

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by scamp Click here to enlarge
    sorry just seen thread , i sell heaps of them , sound quality is not too bad for a small speaker , the sonos display stand music is awful (why i don't have one at my store ) , also depends if the muppets at the store have been playing with the bass/treble controls , i prefer the play 1 for size ( bass response for such a small speaker is good ) or the play 5 for overall sound , you can also add the sonos sub to them. i also sell a lot of the connect units as they allow any amp to be integrated to the sonos system ( i have 8 amps and 15 soundabars connected with just 2 of these ) . the connect has analogue , coax and f/optic outputs . the user interface is awesome and it is easy to setup ( if i can anyone can ) and the list of supported apps is growing , soundcloud is new and it will soon support google play . i think they will be announcing it next week , may be some new speakers coming too !
    Tnx Scamp. Its a birthday present for my little brother and seeing he really wanted it, I opted to get him the soundbar with a bridge and a play 1 which he wants to use outside as well. All in all a nice system but anything other than a playbar doesn't sound very good.

Thread Information