Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I don't see the FOB setting of the inspection light. There are plenty of guys on here from Perth. I'd be surprised if none of them had an Opcom.

The red light on the FOB lights up when you press one of the buttons, right?

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not all of them had the red light. My old sri-t didn't have it.

How did you clear the fault ? Do a pedal test and see if if it throws up any codes. Will not give you the answer why your key doesnt work though. Your key is just farked mate. Get a replacement and have it synced to your car.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to holden to get oil and asked them about a new keypad and they pulled nearly $300 out their behinds $190 for a keypad FOB and $90 to sync it which would take a whole ten minutes. I can buy a shell on ebay for $10 thats the only thing thats worn. Yeah the red light works i went and got a new battery for it because it stopped flashing.
    I'm new here so I don't know anyone that's from perth on here. I have a mate that's a mechanic but he works for Nissan unfortunately.

I have a pre September ts the pedal test doesn't work as i have an accelerator cable. I cleared the inspection notice from coming up everytime I started it by holding the trip meter down.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, righto. That's the service interval notification on the odometer.

When one of my keys was introduced to a lawn mower, I just bought a complete new one off eBay UK for AUD$50+/-$10 which included the FOB, brand new immobiliser transponder, and brand new key blade and then programmed it with my Opcom. If you think you'll have the car a while, an Opcom isn't a bad investment either... but I'm sure someone from Perth will speak up soon...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally avoid going to Holden for anything... Click here to enlarge

Thread Information