Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Melbourne Car Scene

I might be moving to Werribee in a few months, just wondering what the car scene is like in Melbourne? Haha Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In Werribee? If you don't drive a falcadore, you're not worth talking to lol

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The car scene is pretty big in Melbourne. A lot of FB groups hold regular meets. Most are in the south east though which would be about an hours drive from Werribee. There's a group called HWY that hold regular Friday night meets. I haven't been to one yet myself but they are generally pretty big.

There is a group that recently started up called FWY (lol I know) which are mainly Geelong based, which is closer to Werribee.

Why u moving down here? Should move to the south east, it's better here Click here to enlarge
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    Why u moving down here? Should move to the south east, it's better here Click here to enlarge
    I bet you the weather's still as crap as it is for Melbourne in general. Sorry, couldn't help myself with that one.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    I bet you the weather's still as crap as it is for Melbourne in general. Sorry, couldn't help myself with that one.
    The weather is still crap but it's nicer outside when you look out the window!
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    The car scene is pretty big in Melbourne. A lot of FB groups hold regular meets. Most are in the south east though which would be about an hours drive from Werribee. There's a group called HWY that hold regular Friday night meets. I haven't been to one yet myself but they are generally pretty big.

There is a group that recently started up called FWY (lol I know) which are mainly Geelong based, which is closer to Werribee.

My sister lives in Werribee so need to be close to baby sit my niece lol yes I know there's crap weather lol. What are the cops like there? I got HIDs and really dark tint

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look out for a shady guy in a red Focus ST @hazrd

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll let u guys know if I'm moving, not 100%

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tatugirl Click here to enlarge
    My sister lives in Werribee so need to be close to baby sit my niece lol yes I know there's crap weather lol. What are the cops like there? I got HIDs and really dark tint
    cops are touch and go here. the tint you may get lucky with, but the HIDs you probably wont last long. Also they will fail the roadworthy if you go to register the car here.

@DJM83 at least she will see me. its hard to see the ones that have no paint ...
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Most likely moving end of June to Werribee/Wyndham Vale

Thread Information