Alright, woke up this morning and looked out the front of the house to find the van wide open. Turns out that I hadn't locked it last night somehow. Go through the van and I find that the only thing missing is my trusty 160GB iPod Classic. Pricks left my GPS and all my other important stuff behind though.

Anyway, so now I'm looking for an alternative MP3 player to the iPod Classic, as I refuse to pay the Apple tax for something that's been around for as long as the Classic has. Just wondering if any of you guys know of something decent (that isn't Apple branded) that'll hold at least 40-50GB of music and is as easy to use. I mainly use it in the cars, as opposed to those other drink coasters we were all used to a some point in our lives. And whilst the SRi's head unit has a USB port, the head unit in the iLoad doesn't (has just a single AUX port) and at this stage, I have no intentions of replacing it with one that does for the remainder of time I will own that POS.
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!