Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OpelAus Forum Regular caspers turbo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need pic of J OPC wheels showing brake lines

Hi guys, im overseas and need someone to do me a favour and take a close up shot of an OPC J 20" wheel-pref front & back, i'm about to push the go button on an order from regal autosport for some plastic coated braided brake lines and can't remember how visiable the standard ones are-i have an arden blue OPC and am tossing up between yellow, red, or blue lines

im also ordering the RSS turbo downpipe & HJS cat, a EDS IPF tuning set and seriously considering the Forge FMIC, with a turbs upgrade later in the year, will also source a K&N filter in Aus via repco

Has anyone played around with blow off valves on these yet or changed out the recirc valve?
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Soon to be for sale, 2003 SRiT in silver, 160,000k's, all in all a tidy well maintained car. All reasonable offers considered.Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    if you're in the UK at the moment, you won't get the parts without the vat (unless you can take the parts as part of your hand luggage and show them at the tax refund office at the airport). Just a thought.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah mate i'm in PNG and wanna get the ball rolling-just need to decide on a colour, if they don't show much i'll just get black, but if on show i'll get a coloured set
    Soon to be for sale, 2003 SRiT in silver, 160,000k's, all in all a tidy well maintained car. All reasonable offers considered.Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @eddysdaman or @nigelh are on most regularly with their OPCs so they may see this and help you out, looking forward to the planned mods

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will get a photo tonight for you. I can't remember myself but I don't think you can see the brake hoses
    Nice choice on mods I fitted a down pipe last week and it sounds heaps better and better response too.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by caspers turbo Click here to enlarge
    nah mate i'm in PNG and wanna get the ball rolling-just need to decide on a colour, if they don't show much i'll just get black, but if on show i'll get a coloured set
    all good then Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nigelh Click here to enlarge
    Will get a photo tonight for you. I can't remember myself but I don't think you can see the brake hoses
    Nice choice on mods I fitted a down pipe last week and it sounds heaps better and better response too.
    Thanks Nigel, yeah from the Opel pics on line i can't see em, but any help would be great, have you done the EDS tune on the pipe, i take it you've done the K&N panel filter, can you hear it spooling up better?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes put the 315 tune on very happy with it. Haven't fitted a K&N filter waiting for regal to release the induction kit that they have been working on because might get that instead depending on cost.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nigelh Click here to enlarge
    Yes put the 315 tune on very happy with it. Haven't fitted a K&N filter waiting for regal to release the induction kit that they have been working on because might get that instead depending on cost.
    nice, can you hear the turbo spool up now?

once you paid for it how long till it got to you in Aus?

i will be looking at a turbo upgrade later this year-once they release it, hence the new FMIC

once i get back to Aus, it's going in for a dyno as it is so i have a reference point, once all mods are done i will re dyno it, looking forward to better response and hopefully a more drivable car in low speeds, I.E. not having to go back to first to pull around a corner & yes i know i could give it in 2nd-but you don't wanna do that all the time

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Front Wheel
    Click here to enlarge

Back Wheel
    Click here to enlarge

If it's just for looks ... dunno if it's worth it.

FYI - I'm on a 315 map with downpipe and K&N panel and was *this* close to a FMIC but I'm waiting to see actual gains with a map before going ahead. You can definitely hear turbo spool.

Thread Information