Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bunni Click here to enlarge
    u are 1 amazing guy im not too stressed about the price ive come to terms of how much this baby is going to cost me being a European car and all the parts i want coming from the UK haha.. i will def be ordering soon tho ill have a proper look this weekend and let you know when i order it so we can split the postage. im very impulsive and want stuff NOW haha but im sure that will change over time my last car was already done up so i didnt have to worry now im going crazy wanting it all done and finished which is so not gonna happen quickly.
    No worries.

Just be sure to buy most of your OEM parts from Autovaux and you should be O.K. I have a parts list for the whole signum conversion somewhere if you need it. (Granted I didn't need foglights as the cdxi had them already so no part numbers available for those)
    Last edited by ChrisMaz; 18th October 2013 at 12:45 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

I'm new here, please be nice Bunni's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMaz Click here to enlarge
    No worries.

Just be sure to buy most of your OEM parts from Autovaux and you should be O.K. I have a parts list for the whole signum conversion somewhere if you need it. (Granted I didn't need foglights as the cdxi had them already so no part numbers available for those)
    so i got a quote from autovaux for the front bumper.. almost died they want 200 pounds + about 270 pounds delivery.. im gonna see if i can find anything at the wreckers in Australia might get it for cheaper... may need to pay some of my credit card off if its all going to cost this much. cant just be happy with a bumper im going to need the whole bodykit and my exhaust done lol

OpelAus Enthusiast lonewolf1983's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    cars are sadly a very expensive hobby! Click here to enlarge
    Currently: '94 honda civic w/DC2 Type-R conversion - track toy

formerly: '03 Astra Turbo, FMIC, 3" TBE, EDS IPF, quaife LSD, KW coilovers, Wilwood 6pots etc

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not a bad price for the freight considering the size of a front bar.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As per PM.

Good luck finding a CDXi (GSi) kit at a wreckers. There's just none floating around in perth.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Thread Information