Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adelaide Opel...

Adelaide shuts it's doors tonight. Ferrari has started to move it's car's into showroom as we speak. All Opel cars that didn't get registered are being sent back - I'm guessing to those remaining dealers in the east.
    They're delivering one more car tomorrow, and still have the demos i.e. yellow OPC Astra, black OPC Insignia, red GTC for sale but through BWM.

Gerald the Principal Dealer is moving on to Mercedes... hope he looks after us Opel customers.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If he's going to Mercedes I doubt you will have anything to do with him again tbh
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When did you find out the cars were going back? I was talking to gerald on wednesday when I went down to pick up some opel signage and he said he had been told that the remaining cars would be sent to holden dealerships to clear off
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    If he's going to Mercedes I doubt you will have anything to do with him again tbh
    @poita .... meant to say...when the time comes to upgrade

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by adam_92 Click here to enlarge
    When did you find out the cars were going back? I was talking to gerald on wednesday when I went down to pick up some opel signage and he said he had been told that the remaining cars would be sent to holden dealerships to clear off
    @adam_92 - around 4:00pm today, I went past to pick up some more key-rings and we were chatting about things... he said that the cars where going back, and I've assumed to the remaining Opel Dealers as per the Opel website.
    He mentioned to me that all the tools and parts have been packed up ready to be sent to Holdens.
    I asked about the signage and he said that they too were being packed up, but not sure where it was going.

what did you end up scoring?

I'm new here, please be nice MikeS55's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forget his name, but I would like to know where their Opel mechanic is going!

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There was no opel mechanics as such mike. I applied for a job as a mechanic there but was told they weren't employing anyone as specific opel until it picked up at christmas time as the cars will be a year old. All the mechanics that were doing opels were bmw mechanics mainly that did the odd opel when it came in.
    OPEL ADDICT 1994 CORSA B 1.5D (ENGLAND) 2001 CORSA C 1.2L (ENGLAND) 2004 CORSA C 1.4L (SOLD) 2004 3.2 V6 VECTRA GTS (SOLD)
    1994 CORSA B GSI C16 CONVERTED TO Z18XE (SOLD) 2001 ASTRA VAN Z16SE (CURRENT)

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was:-
    Gordon - spare parts guy.
    Nathan (I think) - service guy, but he was mainly BMW as Adam mentioned.

Thread Information