Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nigelh Click here to enlarge
    The J opc is the easiest of the lot to fit. The biggest improvement with the shifter I think is the more positive feel it gives.

I'm looking into a different tune for mine more suited to P100 or maybe even E85.
    I agree it is far more positive, and worth the money. I would prefer it even shorter myself, but overall I am happy.
    I find with the extra 20 odd bhp I get a little more wheel spin, but still not an issue, and I am not sure how much more I would like to give a front drive car.
    I will end up with another 20bhp or so from some future mods, and I hope it retains the user friendly back road power it currently has

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by buchmueller Click here to enlarge
    Doesn't sound like huge issue then and worth fitting. Have to get my finger out and place some orders for things like this and other bits. Thanks for all your inputs.
    even if it takes you an hour, still worth it. 5 mins, 10 mins, or half a day, makes no real difference to the end result, and that is 40-50% less throw.
    I can show you mine tomorrow if you like, and you can try the box for yourself.

OpelAus Participant buchmueller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That'd be good, but you'll have to pm me somehow to meetup as busy after work tomorrow.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by t20569cald Click here to enlarge
    I would prefer it even shorter myself,
    They cant make it any shorter than that.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    They cant make it any shorter than that.
    Any opinion on their exhaust? Approx 1200 Euro which seems reasonable. A lot cheaper than the UK tuning company I found, and no one here makes them that I am aware of.
    It is the next thing I am looking at.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by t20569cald Click here to enlarge
    Any opinion on their exhaust? Approx 1200 Euro which seems reasonable. A lot cheaper than the UK tuning company I found, and no one here makes them that I am aware of.
    It is the next thing I am looking at.
    Demon tweeks have miltek and scorpion cat back systems at a good price. If I had some spare cash I would get the miltek.
    http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perfor...-vxr/2013/2-0t

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why wouldnt you be able to get an exhaust made for AU$ 1900 ? Mine was a full stainless for under that price. Note you'd be up for some serious shipping costs and import duties if you import that from overseas.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Demon tweeks have miltek and scorpion cat back systems at a good price. If I had some spare cash I would get the miltek.
    Thanks, I will check this out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Why wouldnt you be able to get an exhaust made for AU$ 1900 ? Mine was a full stainless for under that price. Note you'd be up for some serious shipping costs and import duties if you import that from overseas.
    Duties are not bad, and that Miltek one comes in at around the threshold. A little deal would see that GST free.
    Sunshine Coast is a nice place, been there many times, and so much cheaper than this place.
    I would certainly get a few quotes here before I did anything, but the fact is they would have to do a lot of work, where as the website above and M-Tech etc, have multiple cars to fit, spreading the development cost.
    I have admittedly not priced one here yet, but I have other non car related machining work, that I had to go to Germany to get, as Australia is just too expensive.
    I will offer the work though, to a local business if they can come under the landed cost of a foreign one, and should I be successful I will certainly share it with the forum.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you need to be doing some more work for the Perth Opelaus members so that you can use the "Shopping money" on your OPC !

Thread Information