Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome along mate.

Think I spotted you a few months back Parked on Morley drive.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay mate good to see you made it on to OA.

I see a few of your laps first and last turn only from pits, car holds soo well and looked really smooth mate.

Hope to see you out there again mate and probs on the weekend at GCD aswell
    Arden Blue 2013 Astra PJ GTC OPC
    -Mods- regal EDS-IPF stage 2 227.4HP ATW @hyperdrive dyno,Full RSS exhaust system, Forge motorsport intercooler, RSS sports springs, Whiteline RARB, Power flex Bushes, Pagid 29-5 front brake Pads, Hose technik steel braided brake lines, Brembo LCF 600 with more to come Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant buchmueller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opc performed well. Should see ya Sunday and the next No-limits track meet. Will chat to you about getting in touch with Regal UK for mods.

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not going lads, this crappy secret location thing is rubbish

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Same man. Its up at yanchep on a rainy day, who the hell is going to be around to look at the cars.

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by buchmueller Click here to enlarge
    Opc performed well. Should see ya Sunday and the next No-limits track meet. Will chat to you about getting in touch with Regal UK for mods.
    Click here to enlarge

I bought this one recently. I shortened the gear shift by 50% or so with this http://www.mathijssentechnics.nl/ind...=&lvid=&mid=86
    And I did get the Bluefin stage 1 tune, which is subtle with approx 20bhp extra and 60nm torque which is what I wanted out of it.
    In all, I love this car, but not a fan of the gearbox. The seats are what sold me on it really, as I was also looking at the Renault RS 265 and it was under spec for the price in terms of interior.
    I want to get this on the track to see how it goes when I have some time, before I do my license.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I will be at the next No limits track night because I think il be up north working at the time Click here to enlarge might roster hasn't got a confirmed dates yet so I will have to see
    Arden Blue 2013 Astra PJ GTC OPC
    -Mods- regal EDS-IPF stage 2 227.4HP ATW @hyperdrive dyno,Full RSS exhaust system, Forge motorsport intercooler, RSS sports springs, Whiteline RARB, Power flex Bushes, Pagid 29-5 front brake Pads, Hose technik steel braided brake lines, Brembo LCF 600 with more to come Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool looks gd in black. Dark tint too. 10k off what I paid. Damn!! Your luck. Keen to tune. Does it rev freely to redline ?unlike stock which runs out of puff by 5500 or so. I was told the EDS IPF tune does, and was thinking of doing this..

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool looks gd in black. Dark tint too. 10k off what I paid. Damn!! Your luck. Keen to tune. Does it rev freely to redline ?unlike stock which runs out of puff by 5500 or so. I was told the EDS IPF tune does, and was thinking of doing this..
    on the bluefin stage 1 tune, it seems to me to add a decent punch from 2500 through to 5000, other than that it seems the same.
    according to their graph it is not, and pulls cleanly all the way, but real world i am changing up about 1000 rpm before redline for the same reason you mention.
    I am happy with the tune though, and the OPC button seems to do something now other than turn the instruments red

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good torque gain, but after some more worthwhile revs too, so next gear selected is a little higher in rev band= less lag on shifts and a bit meaner note up high. Gotta be better than stock though, which is good. Do you run a boost gauge or know what extra is added?

Thread Information