Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by buchmueller Click here to enlarge
Good torque gain, but after some more worthwhile revs too, so next gear selected is a little higher in rev band= less lag on shifts and a bit meaner note up high. Gotta be better than stock though, which is good. Do you run a boost gauge or know what extra is added?
Torque was what I was chasing, to get rid of what I consider serious turbo lag in this car. It did not quite work as I hoped, the lag is still there, but there is a noticeable gain, nothing in your face, but it is there.
I have no way of knowing what the change is, other than it can be felt. I have not had it on the dyno, and I doubt I will at this point. The short shifter helps a lot though, well worth it.
Personally, I would have paid 30k more for this car, if they used the AWD system on it, gave it another 100kw and a double clutch trans with paddle shift.

My next thing will be to look at the exhaust system, but need to research the benefits of doing it from the CAT back, as I do not want to lose the electronics and do not want to waste money either. Going to change to air filter, for a K&N one, and look at the gains that can be made from the turbo system, such as the intercooloer, waste gate etc.
I am really wanting to be able to get the best out of whats there, rather than pimp it out. 206kw out to 226kw would be fine, and if the turbo would come in at 1900rpm or so, then that would make my day.