Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anonymous
    good people agree with me - The dial system sucks,

re: the petrol..... i dont care.... as long as its working Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular 01CDsedan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't seem to get much air from the vents if I have it on windscreen only, but there seems to be no difference in my car between foot only and foot and face ventilation - same amount of air for both coming through the face vents.
    Currently: no Opels
    Formerly: 2001 Astra CD sedan, 2003 Vectra CDX

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daastra
    Same with mine too!!!

And another thing....

Does anyone here notice that when they do use the air con how much f-ing petrol it uses??? Or is it just my car???
    Um. Yours is a 1.8 it takes at least 100kw to Turn a Air Conditioner Click here to enlarge

Only Joking Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same with mine too!!!

And another thing....

Does anyone here notice that when they do use the air con how much f-ing petrol it uses??? Or is it just my car???

Mine is fairly efficient.....dont notice the fuel drop however i only have a 5 minute drive to and from work other than that when im on the highway i get reasonable k's also.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think my range dropped 50km running the A/C on.. but I think also the heat uses fuel more than normal.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KID_SRi
    Same with mine too!!!

And another thing....

Um. Yours is a 1.8 it takes at least 100kw to Turn a Air Conditioner Click here to enlarge

Yeah but the 1.8 doesn't need to go on a diet like the SRi so performance wise there's not much difference Click here to enlarge

Also joking Click here to enlarge
    '03 Silver Astra City 5 door

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by astra_city
    Same with mine too!!!

And another thing....

Yeah but the 1.8 doesn't need to go on a diet like the SRi so performance wise there's not much difference Click here to enlarge

I see we have another Wheels Reader. The 1.8 is Quicker the 2.2 SRi when its in a Barina SRi, Just it aint quicker than Mine Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by astra_city
    Same with mine too!!!

And another thing....

I see we have another Wheels Reader. The 1.8 is Quicker the 2.2 SRi when its in a Barina SRi, Just it aint quicker than Mine Click here to enlarge
    Wheels - nah man they pretty much just annoy me when I read them. My dad does buy some Wheels mags and I have a read, but I'm not a big fan. Motor has some good issues some times...but i prefer the modified car mags, like Zoom, sometimes FF&R (if not all rice cars), HPI and the non-modified car mags I buy is Evo mostly, sometimes CAR/Top gear.

But yeah I did get that performance figure outta wheels :P Don't necessarily believe it...but quickest they got for the 1.8 was 9.3 and 16.6 in their most recent test. Not bad for a 92kw car and 1140kg.
    '03 Silver Astra City 5 door

Thread Information